Hothead Games today announced a batch of updates to their popular iOS zombie-defense game, Bunny the Zombie Slayer. Released today, this update offers expanded gameplay and in-game improvements for additional hours of zombie killing fun.
Bunny the Zombie Slayer version 1.2 now includes:
- Three different modes to play
- Classic: how many waves of zombies can you defeat with your hardboiled hand-grenades?
- 28 Waves Later: Put your skills to the test with even more hordes of zombies and no special eggs to bail you out.
- Time Attack: Kill as many zombies as possible in 2 minutes—aim for the head for bonus time and high scores.
- Game Center support with leaderboards for each mode
- Native Retina Display support
- Automatic detection for device orientation
“Bunny the Zombie Slayer was a top 50 overall app in the first week it launched, and even with that success we still want to keep improving the game and make it even more fun for the players,” said Hothead Games producer Joel DeYoung.
“We’ve listened to all the feedback that the game has received and are offering this update thanks to the comments and reviews from our customers.”
Bunny the Zombie Slayer is available from the App Store now for $0.99/£0.59.
About Hothead Games
Hothead Games, headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, is an emotionally secure independent developer and publisher of groundbreaking downloadable titles. Maybe we don’t have a “make your own ice-cream sandwich bar” like some other game companies, but Hothead has brought to life original games such as the scientist-approved DeathSpank and the award-winning Swarm. Hothead is partnering with cool indie studios to bring games like Braid to new platforms and new audiences. We also like to stand near really ugly people so that we appear more attractive ourselves. Check us out at www.hotheadgames.com.