In Little Deviants, join the devilish deviants in a series of madcap adventures that allow players to have fun discovering and experimenting with the new PlayStation® Vita functions, including rear and front touch, Six-axis motion sensors, rear camera and the microphone.
Title: Little Deviants™
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
Developer: BigBig Studios
Platform: PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)
These charismatic little creatures have crash landed from space and it’s your job to rescue them and fend off the evil Botz as you play through a variety of levels, each with a unique game that highlights the powerful features and intuitiveness of the PS Vita hardware. Little Deviants is easy to pick up and play and even more fun to re-play as you master each game, or you can share the fun with to up to eight friends in a pass around party mode. You can also update your top scores against friends in the online leaderboard.
- Enjoy a series of fun-filled pick-up-and-play adventures with vibrant graphics and delightful characters that utilize the full interactivity of the PS Vita system.
- Multi-touch controls on the front and rear touch pads allow players to use their fingers to slide, tap and flick to interact with the deviants and manipulate the landscape.
- Utilize tilt motion control with the PS Vita’s inherent Six-axis motion sensors to steer the deviants around maps, pick up collectibles or explore their environments.
- Augmented reality games utilize the system’s cameras to bring the deviants to life and into the world around you. Chase down deviants or take aim at their robot enemies as they fly around the room creating a 360° playing field.
- Play through the single player mode and improve your scores, or enjoy multiplayer games for up to eight players via Pass Around mode.
- Work with the Little Deviants and learn to use their abilities to boost your scores and rise up the leaderboards, viewable at anytime via a wifi or 3G connection.