Japanese Newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun has featured a new interview with Satoru Iwata himself…
- Nintendo to turn to profit by financial quarter ending March 2013.
- Wii U will be priced “reasonably”.
- Nintendo won’t repeat the same mistakes of the 3DS with the Wii U.
- Nintendo improving manufacturing costs of 3DS.
- One analyst said that 30,000 yen would be the break-even price for the Wii U. This is £241 or $376!
- Iwata says they’ll “have an appealing product at launch” for the Wii U - ”it’s like no other system before it”.