Skyrim: Dawnguard – Gargoyles, New Weapons, Perk Tree and More
Here’s new details along with images on Skyrim upcoming DLC, Dawnguard.
- “Story of dawnguard involves the return of a vampire lord named Harkon,who seeks to put stop to his greatest enemy: The sun.”
- You choose sides:fight alongside the dawnguard(vamp hunters) or join harkon,”alot of unique content depending on which side you choose”
- Two new homes,one for each side of the conflict.
- If you choose to side with harkon you can become a ‘Vampire Lord’,grants you new powers,players can exit vampire lord form at will.
- Vampire lords & werewolves now have their own perk tree.
- Legendary dragons are new high level beasts,Gargoyles,death hounds and armored trolls.
- Crossbows being added
- Some quests will take you into the oblivion realm,specifically ‘the soul cairn’ the realm of trapped souls
- You can change your face/gender via a character in riften’s ratway.
- New shouts like ‘soul tear’,where you steal the soul of a dead enemy and use it as a minion.
- Some parts of Dawnguard will take place in the Oblivion realm.
Image of the Gargoyles:
Image of the perk tree:
The soul cairn oblivion realm in Dawnguard: