Rugby Challenge Videogame Initial Release Dates Announced
Tru Blu Entertainment announced today Rugby Challenge for PlayStation®3 and Microsoft Xbox 360® would release in New Zealand on 2 September, and Australia and South Africa on 8 September. The game will be marketed in New Zealand as All Blacks Rugby Challenge, Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia, and Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge in the rest of the world.
“The anticipation for Rugby Challenge has reached fever pitch, and we are excited to finally announce a release date” said Sebastian Giompaolo, Managing Director for Tru Blu Entertainment. “We look forward to delivering the game into the hands of eager fans across all major markets”.
The features and content of Rugby Challenge include:
· Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport
· 96 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Bledisloe Cup, AU/NZ Super Rugby, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield
· Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE®, or Steam
· Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season
· Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentator Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks halfback Justin Marshall
Rugby Challenge, developed by Sidhe, will also be available for the upcoming PS Vita platform at a later date.
More information and ongoing updates about the game can be found at the official website http://www.rugbychallengegame.com