Win a Motorola Xoom Android tablet at Doodle Fit contest!
Gamelion Studios today announced the start of the Doodle Fit tournament sweepstake with a brand-new high-tech Motorola Xoom Android tablet. The tournament will be held on Facebook from July 1st until August 15th, 2011.
To enter the sweepstake, players need to follow the link below and answer 3 tricky questions related to the Doodle Fit (iOS and Android versions only) game:
About Doodle Fit
Doodle Fit is the critically acclaimed puzzle-game with over 3 million downloads and over 50 million played sessions on iPhone, iPad, Android, Symbian, Bada and Windows Phone devices. The task in Doodle Fit is simple: fit the given sets of blocks into the given shapes. Drag the blocks into positions in search for the layout that covers the whole shape. A level is complete when all blocks have been used and there is no more space free in the shape.
Doodle Fit will be released during Q3/2011 also for WebOS, PlayStation Minis, Nintendo DSiWare, Amazon Kindle and PC/Mac.
- Absolute addictive game play – gamers and press confirm it: one of the most addictive puzzle games currently out!
- Unique puzzle shapes – Hundreds of puzzles with different unique shapes and sometimes more than one solution ensure lots of fun and replayability
- Several themes – choose from over four different themes and decide in which theme you want to play.
- Hints – A hint-feature helps to solve difficult and more complex puzzles.
- Graphics Tailored to each device – with graphics optimized for every device you will always get the sharpest visual experience possible, no matter on which device you play. Including Retina HD display support on iOS.
- Controls Tailored to each device – utilizing a tablet’s large screen, you can not only drag your blocks into the shape, but also simply “draw” them.
- Game Center support with leaderboard and achievements on iOS.
- Free updates – Doodle Fit is constantly updated with more levels, themes and features.